WEEK 14: GROUP PROJECT PRESENTATION

 Asslamualaikum and Hi everyone!

So today's entry is going to be the last entry for this semester. I felt sad because I really enjoyed doing these reflection blogs and also read other classmate's blogs. Without further ado, I will talk about last week's work for this subject which is everyone needs to present their own idea regarding the project they made throughout this semester. Dr. Suhami asked us to present what we have done so far and to see how can we implement our project for a long time. I see a lot of sustainable projects created by other classmates that amazed me. 

For my group, we made a project called DIY cat food dispenser because we want to feed the cats without making them sick. It is also to give awareness about the importance of cat's welfare in Mahallah. After we presenting about our group project, Dr. Suhaimi advised us on how to make our project working for a long time. We need to make sure that our cat food dispenser can be used around Mahallah. He also reminds us that our project needs to function not just now but also in the future. We also need to apply the concept of SDG in our project. 


Last but not least, I just want to mention that is our last class of Sustainable and we felt sad because we really enjoyed the way Dr. Suhaimi taught us throughout this semester. I really enjoyed and have fun because this class really taught me the importance of SDG in my daily life. We also appreciate our time in making the proposal for the project because it is really exciting to do. I also gain new knowledge and new friends from this class and I am so grateful for that. I really hope that I can use my knowledge of SDG with other people so that we can protect our planet together. 😉



Comments